Wrinkle Treatments in Seattle, WA
Wrinkles are something everyone experiences at some point in their lives and they are unavoidable. However, with help from North Sound Dermatology Aesthetics, you can control your wrinkles through various types of wrinkle treatments. We offer wrinkle treatments to patients across Washington, which include men and women from Mill Creek, Monroe, Anacortes, Everett, Smokey Point, and Swedish South Everett.
Find the Best Wrinkle Treatment for You at North Sound Dermatology Aesthetics.
Wrinkle treatments consist of several different options that are each designed to deal with specific types of wrinkles and specific locations of where they form. There are three main types of wrinkles that can be treated:
- Superficial lines and wrinkles: small lines throughout the face or lip area that aren’t very noticeable
- Deep wrinkles: these wrinkles are deep creases or facial folds in the skin, such as nasolabial folds and frown lines
- Dynamic wrinkles: these wrinkles deal with the animation of your facial expression, such as smile lines and crow’s feet
What Options are Available for Wrinkle Treatments?
- Non-invasive treatment that uses injectables placed in muscles to relax them and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
- Lasts for three to four months
- FDA-approved injectable that is used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines between the eyebrows
- Non-invasive and fast results
- Used to increase and restore lost volume in the face, thus smoothing out the wrinkles and folds of the skin
- Great for filling the hollow areas under the eyes and adding volume to cheeks and lips
- The skin is stimulated by laser energy, which encourages the skin to naturally heal and increase renewal capabilities
- Skin is tightened, renewed, and rejuvenated due to newly structured proteins and tissue that forms
- Through the use of fine needles, the skin is stimulated and the area is rejuvenated
If you are looking for a wrinkle treatment to smooth out your skin, we can help. North Sound Dermatology Aesthetics is located in the Seattle area with offices in Mill Creek, Monroe, Everett, Anacortes, Smokey Point, and Swedish South Everett. Contact us today and schedule a consultation with Dr. Schmidt to discuss your wrinkle treatment options! Also, read more about financing options.