Scar Revision in Seattle, WA
Many people suffer from embarrassing and sometimes painful scars. With a scar revision treatment at North Sound Dermatology Aesthetics, you can expect to find exceptional and competent care from Dr. Dieter Schmidt and his team. Scar revision will give you self-confidence and peace of mind. We serve the communities of Seattle, Everett and the surrounding areas.
Gain Confidence with Scar Revision at North Sound Dermatology Aesthetics.
Scar revision is a treatment used to improve the appearance and condition of scarring on your body. There are several different types of scars, which include the following:
- Surface irregularities or discoloration: subtle scars that do not hinder daily life
- Hypertrophic: a cluster of thick scar tissue around a wound
- Keloids: larger than hypertrophic scars and are itchy, painful, and puckered
- Contractures: scarring that hinders movement after skin heals together
What are the Benefits of Scar Revision?
Deciding to undergo scar revision should be empowering and exciting! You will notice smoother skin that begins to heal over time with certain procedures. Others offer results through a few treatments to ensure longer lasting results. It’s easy to see how scar revision can improve your outlook on life when you are secure and confident in your own skin!
What Types of Scar Revisions are Available?
- Non-invasive and minimally invasive
- Restores lost volume and evens out imperfections in the skin
- Laser energy is used to stimulate the skin’s natural renewal and healing abilities
- New proteins and tissue are developed
- Minimally invasive treatment with a topical anesthetic applied to the targeted area
- A series of fine needles stimulate the skin and causes rejuvenation of the area
Are you ready to get smooth, flawless skin? If so, then contact North Sound Dermatology Aesthetics and schedule a consultation to discuss your scar revision options. We have six offices serving patients in Mill Creek, Monroe, Everett, Anacortes, Smokey Point, and Swedish South Everett. Financing may provide coverage for procedure costs.