Patients in Edmonds learn about innovative laser hair removal technology
Imagine if your body could be free of unwanted hair. North Sound Dermatology Aesthetics, with offices in the Edmonds area, utilizes the most innovative technologies for permanent laser hair removal. We consistently achieve results that our patients love.
Our experienced board-certified dermatologists and licensed Master Medical Aestheticians perform hair removal treatments with the Palomar Vectus Laser and Palomar Icon IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) systems. This combination of modalities allows us to treat a wide variety of skin types and colors. We are a national training center for these systems with a team of Master Medical Aestheticians who train dermatologists and plastic surgeons on how to use these devices. The Vectus laser is highly efficient, enabling us to reduce the amount of hair growth in large areas such as the back or chest in just 15 minutes. It is also the least painful hair removal laser available. Permanent results are typically achieved in a series of five to seven treatments.
We choose Palomar technology because it is:
- Precise – The devices we use deliver light energy directly to the hair follicles so they are incapable of producing new hairs.
- Safe – The lasers we use are FDA-approved. We can target a select area without causing damage to surrounding skin.
- Effective – We usually recommend five to seven sessions in order to achieve the desired result of a permanent reduction of at least 90% of the hairs. Upon the completion of your treatment plan, you can bid farewell to common hair removal practices, including tweezing, waxing, and shaving.
- Convenient – We can remove facial hair in a few minutes and treat areas such as the back, chest, arms, and legs in a single appointment. Many patients schedule their treatment sessions during their lunch breaks.,/
- Gentle – The Palomar Vectus diode laser we use is the least painful laser available.
- Affordable – Various factors can determine the cost of the treatments, including the size of the area to be treated. Patients have noticed a long-term savings after eliminating the need to buy various hair removal products.
Are you looking for a permanent solution for hair removal? We will be happy to help you determine if our laser hair removal devices are right for you. Schedule your complimentary consultation by calling 425-332-7981.